(Windows 10) Firewall notifications steal focus from active window
Firewall notification popups steal focus from the active application window onto the notification popup itself (e.g. allow / deny notification).
Not only is this supremely irritating, but it can have adverse outcomes depending on what a "loss of focus" for the application losing focus means.
Ideally, the firewall [allow / deny] pop-up should not steal focus onto itself.
All Time Leaders
- 2.2K All Categories
- 1.1K Windows
- 119 Mac
- 379 Mobile Security
- 296 VPN
- 323 Central & Subscriptions
- 376 Other Products & Services
- 83 Security Research Team
- 133 Product features and Ideation
- 148 Enterprise Security
- 616 General Topics
- 165 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics