Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Posting to comicfury.com & comicartfans.com blocked starting 7/19/21

Options

Starting yesterday, 7/19/21, I found Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition was blocking my attempts to post my usual daily art updates to comicfury.com and comicartfans.com; I've been using Bitdefender for about a year without encountering this problem, and I've been using those sites for years without having this problem before.

I tried adding comicfury.com to Bitdefender's exclusion list, but the problems with posting there persist; they only go away while its Protection Shield is set to Off.

On comicartfans.com, the problems went away after toggling the Protection Shield from On to Off to back On again, once.

Comicfury.com's administrator told me this after I reported the issue: "Tell them that it's removing your POST data and uploaded files on some requests to comicfury.com, which recently switched servers." (Their host server switch completed on 7/19.)