Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

My PC hacked by an organisation( windows 11)

Options

so basically hear me out. These hackers are probably related to some social media platform . These hackers not only hacked my pc but also spread rumors that i am a women molester. I have done everything i can to tell them to stop doing and they stopped with rape feeds on my phone applications as well as on microsoft bing news homepage but they haven't stopped with changing game files on my pc.They change game files on my pc so that i die easily in game and i am not able to rank up in game and enjoy the free time i have. I told them via post like this that stop with whatever u are doing but they just don't stop .They think they are invinsible and they are probably. They belong to some big company of hackers that is related to social media platforms. There are more things that i wanted to tell but i am leaving that for reddit. I just want to know that whoever is viewing this to just know that this this is happening to me cz they are invincible and they know all vulnerabilities of windows 11 and even android and even ios.

right now a complaint is registered in bitdefender with ticket number : 1006843194