Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Stop Pop-up Notifications?

Options

The pop up notifications at the bottom right of the screen are infuriatingly annoying. I've gone through the app and turned off all the notification options i could find yet, i still have them a few times a day. Can we please get a list of where we can find all of these notification preferences? I love BitDefender and have been using them for ages, but Im at my wits end and need to fix this before i leave for another service.

Also, the category drop down is a mess. At the very least we should be able to type the category and be given closest matches to choose from.

Comments

• Go to the right side option on chrome and click on the setting option and go to notification and disable pop up . :)
  • Mike_BD
    Options

Hello @maricopa ,

What system specs , OS and version of Bitdender are you using? Most of the notifications can be disabled from within the app. Can you upload some screenshots here, please?

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Blauwvingertje
    Options
    @admin:
    Which notifications can be disabled in from within the app?
    Please give an overview of those notifications / pop-ups
    (OS: Windows 10, version 21H1, 19043.1320 / Edge 95.0.1020.40)
  • Mike_BD
    Options

Hello everyone,

There is another topic where you can see how to turn off most of the notifications. You can find it here: https://community.bitdefender.com/en/discussion/82379/how-to-stop-bitdefender-popups-notifications/p7

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB