Bitdefender settings automatically turn off

Hi,

On my Android 10 tablet, the settings of Scam Alert, Web Protection, and Accessibility are automatically turned off and prompt me to activate and turn on over and over again. The "B" icon on the top left of the screen also disappears. So, Bitdefender is not constantly protecting my tablet until I manually turn it on again and again. I reinstalled Bitdefender, but it didn't fix the issue. I rarely have this issue (though not zero) with my Android 9 phone. What can cause this issue? 

Comments

• Hi,

On my Android 10 tablet, the settings of Scam Alert, Web Protection, and Accessibility are automatically turned off and prompt me to activate and turn on over and over again. The "B" icon on the top left of the screen also disappears. So, Bitdefender is not constantly protecting my tablet until I manually turn it on again and again. I reinstalled Bitdefender, but it didn't fix the issue. I rarely have this issue (though not zero) with my Android 9 phone. What can cause this issue? 

• This is funny. Everyone's talking about their issues and there's NO HELP at all.

I am very unhappy that my Firewall, Alerts, Rules and all turning off on it's own all the time. I turn them back off, after a few hours, some setting will be turned off.

Can't tell if it really is working or not.

So what do I do now? Wait for a reply of some sort?

• Im in the same boat, I keep having to manually turn settings back on and contemplating moving to another service if i cant find a solution soon.