Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to remove & protect my personal data from this potentialy unwanted program!!!

Options

Hi almost every day I scan my pc with malwarebytes antimalware free edition, & he found me this potentially unwanted program install to my registry I have an activate subscription on bitdefender total protection who sadly doesn’t stop it, I have been uninstall it from my pc the microsoft edge & from the registry the only browsers that I’m using now is Mozilla Firefox & the Brave browser, to uninstall the software I’m using the revo uninstaller pro the latest verion 4.5.0 every time I try to uninstall the Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime it show me that is uninstall success & every time that I restarted the pc it show me that is install on my pc!!! from my other pc I uninstall it without a issue, I want someone to help me how do I protected my self from this potentially unwanted program & how do I prevent it install to my registry & secondary how do I uninstall the Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime