Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows 10: Won't let me install

Options

Hi everyone, Hi, I just downloaded bitdefender, I was able to install on my Windows 10 laptop, but on my desktop PC I'm having an issue when I get to the screen after downloading and attempting to run the Bitdefender installation program: (see attachment)

When I click "Install Anyway" nothing happens. I have all security disabled (e.g. Windows Defender).

Help! Thank you!

Comments

• having trouble downloading

• I have an hp Spectre 360, a very capable machine with a fresh Windows 10 install that gives a message of "Install failed; remove C:\Program files\Bitdefenderagent.exe and try again" when I try to install Bitdefender. No such program exists on my system when I search C:. Bitdefender installed smoothly on my first device; this is an attempt to install on a second of five devices allowed. Interestingly, and frustratingly, an install of Norton 360 and the last update of Win10 to Win11 failed as well. Can anyone link these to a common cause I could fix? I have even tried some 'fix' programs, including Restoro, without any benefit. I'm stumped

• Having trouble installing cover for windows 10. Says theres a problem and it's fixing it but doesn't