Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable to reinstall Total Security

Options

Hi all,

A few hours ago I decided to change my current subscription to family security, so I proceeded to uninstall the software to be able to do a fresh installation.

I proceeded to download the installation file from the link provided by the subscription but it always suggests to restart, and no matter how many times I do this, if I try to run the installation after accepting the terms and conditions, the application does not install the software.. does nothing.

Regardless of the action you take, the application does not advance in the process, so I think the uninstall was corrupted, not allowing it to be reinstalled.

Does anyone know how I could force the total reinstallation of the product? of what's left on the disk? because I tried several tools without reaching any successful result

Thank you

Tagged:

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @mbur and welcome to the Community!

I have noticed that your new Family Pack subscription covers 6 devices out of 15 available slots.

Could you tell me on which device you are encountering this issue? Is the name of the device "CRISTY", by any chance?

If Bitdefender was already installed in that device, it must only be allocated from the previous Total Security subscription to the new one and this can be achieved using the Central account.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• The issue was detected on "BUNKER", but yesterday I could finally solved it using the uninstall tool on the website that allowed me to remove the entire suite from my hard drive.

Thank you for your support!

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

I am glad to hear the situation was resolved.

Enjoy your Bitdefender product and your stay within the Community!

Let us know if you have any questions for us.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user