Payments issue

Hello, my name is Lyubomir Kandev.
First sorry for my post here, but do you one of you have this error for payments.
error name: CHALLENGE_ERROR

I put my Enter the received password (OTP) and my pin code. And give me error: CHALLENGE_ERROR

Comments

• Hello @Lubomir and welcome to the Community!

Can you share more details with us, are you using Safepay or are you trying to order a Bitdefender product?

Where exactly are you entering the credentials?

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Sorry for making you wait for my comment. I find where is the problem. It is in my bank on my 3d-password.I go to my bank and we fix it that.
  • @Alexandru_BD You can close this post. Thanks to your team for supporting me.
  • Hello @Lubomir and thank you very much for following up on this. I am glad to hear the situation was resolved.

Yes, sometimes when it comes to transactions, the Bank is a good place to start, as 3D Secure might be involved or other anti-fraud measures that are in place.

Best wishes.

• Hi all

I am having a similar problem. Error massage is speak to the issuing bank. but the problem is not with them, they cannot even find a payment attempt.

I have tried to make payment using FireFox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge and the Samsung mobile web browser and there is a error EVERY TIME. My bank cannot even see an attempted payment so the problem is not there. As soon as the page tries to go to payment verification, it crashes back to your error screen.

I just renewed my IOBit subscription through the exact same 2Checkout.com service, using the exact same card and had no problem at all.

I keep getting emails from connect@hello.bitdefender.com, requesting that I complete the order, but the included link fails to "Oops. An error occurred during a connection to static-hello.bitdefender.com"

I am also getting emails from support@2checkout.com, requesting that I complete payment. Their link takes me to the Credit Card inpot portal and then fails again with the same old error!!! "Error processing the credit card transaction. Please contact the issuer bank for more details, or enter another card." My Bank cannot help, there is nothing wrong with that card or the other two that I have tried.🙄

Any advice please?🤪

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@RussvA

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Hello @RussvA,

I have located two unfinished orders placed on October 24th. Whenever this happens, it usually means that there are incomplete/delayed/invalid payment details. The authorized vendor, 2Checkout, will send you a follow-up email with further information for finalizing the order.

Please note that this can also be related to 3D Secure. An extra layer of fraud protection, 3D Secure (3DS) requires customers to complete an additional verification step with the card issuer when paying. Typically, the customer is redirected to an authentication page on the issuing bank's website. Not sure if this is the case here and the verification failed, but it's worth checking.

Based on the behaviour you have experienced, it's best to reach out to our Commercial representatives by using the above link for a more in-depth investigation.

Regards

• Thanks guys.

Thanks, I will try them again. No responce from my last attempt. Got followup email from 2Checkout but the same issue persists. Crash error when the redirect starts to happen, but my bank cannot even see the payment requests or fails.

Regards

Russ

• I saw the screenshots myself. What's curious about these attempts is that you have tried multiple payment methods, but they all returned the same error message, "contact your card issuer" if I'm not mistaken..

• yes and then by the second or third attempt I get... please try again later...