Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Services Are Not Responding. Please Restart. Win10

Options

I suddenly started getting this error an hour ago. I checked that I do not have any other security solution installed. I also reinstalled Bidefender and also restarted my laptop. Still waiting for customer support to get back. I have 16GB RAM, Win10, x64, i7 setup. Any suggestion or help would be appreciated. P.S. I have been using Bitdefender for over a year, and this issue has never occurred before.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @neild and welcome to the Community!

Our Support Teams received several reports regarding this error and the developers are currently gathering information to troubleshoot this.

I have located your ticket and the engineers will provide you with a response as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• So while we wait we have not AV support on client?

• I had Bitdefender Antivirus+ which expires at todays end. I bought Total Security and installed it tonight. Activated code at Bitdefender central and downloaded app to my computer. I clicked to install .Was asked if I wanted to and said yes. Nothing happened. My question is do I have to uninstal Antivirus+ first or will Total Security show up tomorrow after AV+ expires?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @notabit

When your Antivirus Plus subscription expires today, the protected devices will be automatically allocated to the next subscription that can protect them in that Central account. In this case, it will be your new Total Security subscription that will take over.

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user