After installing bitdefender my laptop's free disk is shrinking by 20GB per day for no reason

Good morning everybody,

in february 2022 i switched from kasperski to bitdefender total security on my laptop with windows 11. From that moment I noticed that the free disk space was shrinking by about 20gb per day for no reason. After having done all the actions foreseen in these cases (complete scan for viruses and malware, disk cleaner, scandisk, file system check, deletion of temporary files, etc.) that did not detect any errors, on this same community, I found some old posts from 2009 related to the same problem with bitdefender and fixed with a later update. Did this problem reoccur today with windows 11 and with the new version of bitdefender? The problem is serious because in a few weeks I was forced to remove a lot of data from the drive and take it out to be able to work.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH mod

Hello.

You should contact Consumer Support by email:

You'll be asked to send them Support Tool log, screenshots etc., so the support engineers can investigate your problem and find a solution.

Don't get me wrong, but i think that nobody here in the community can help you. Or maybe i'm wrong about this statement. :)

Regards.