Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender PW Manager

Options

Any updates on being able to leave Bitdefender password manager open during the day without having to continually login?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

I hereby confirm the "Remember Me" feature is work in progress and will become available with the next release.

The testing phase for the feature that will no longer require the login every time is scheduled to take place in the upcoming sprint this month. I do not have an estimated time for deployment, because this feature is also tied to the Safari extension. The developers have submitted their request to Apple and it is pending approval. As soon as Safari support becomes available for the Password Manager, they can move forward with the rest of the developments.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Griffin69
    Options

Bitdefender Password Manager is a password management tool which provides end-to-end data encryption, so your online credentials are safe. It auto-saves, auto-fills, automatically generates, and manages your passwords for all websites and online services with the help of a single Master Password.

• I don't have to sign in to my account on my laptop, it remembers me no problem. On my desktop however I have to sign in every time I use Bitdefender PWM, what is the deference? They are both on the same account... The laptop has Windows 11 and the desktop Windows 10. Does that make a difference?