Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Why do I still get "recommendation notifications"?

Options

My setup:

• Windows 11
  • Bitdefender Total Security 26.0.14.65 (valid and active subscription)
  • Bitdefender settings / General / Special offers = OFF
  • Bitdefender settings / General / Recommendation notifications = OFF

The problem: I still get notified about "security features I can use"

Best Answer

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello.

Except the Windows version, i also have the same setup as you and never got any pop-up notification on my desktop.

Could be a bug with the Windows 11 version.

Your best bet is to contact Bitdefender Consumer Support, by following the next steps.

First, take screenshot(s) of the issue(s) and create a log on your PC/laptop using Bitdefender Support Tool, by following these steps:

Next, contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail here (scroll down to the bottom of the page):

with short description of the issue(s).

After that, you will get an automated reply by the Bitdefender Customer Care Team, with your ticket number.

Now, in reply to that automated reply, you can send the screenshot(s) you already took and the log file you already created in the first step.

Since you are all done, just wait for the support engineers to investigate your issue(s) and find solution(s) to fix the issue(s).

Remember that the screeshot(s) and the log file will help a lot to the support engineers for better and faster investigation on your issue(s) and finding solution(s).

Regards.

Answers

• JROM1973
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello Gjoksi79_,

Thank you for your feedback and this precise bug-report procedure.

As you said, it could be a Windows 11 specific bug.

Regards

P.S. I switched a few days ago from Windows 10 to Windows 11 (both Pro versions) and I did not have the issue in Windows 10... You are probably right in your assumption.