Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Downloading second BitDefender for 2nd PC

Options

Hi there. I have just purchased, and downloaded BitDefender Internet Security. I don't know if I am being a bit thick here, but could someone PLEASE tell me how do I download my second version for my second PC? Do I download the trial version, then register it with my license number. If this is so,then why do I not get the email from BitDefender to download. I am totally confused! If someone could help me I would be very, very grateful!

Many thanks.

David

Comments

• vladx
    Options

Hello duntowin

Yes you nmeed to download the trial by going here and choosing the lang you want or if the computers are connected on a LAN you could send the trial to the 2nd pc or copyiing the trial to a cd or flash.After that install it and just use the same key to register. ;)

• Hello duntowin

Yes you nmeed to download the trial by going here and choosing the lang you want or if the computers are connected on a LAN you could send the trial to the 2nd pc or copyiing the trial to a cd or flash.After that install it and just use the same key to register. ;)

Thank you so very much Vladx. you are a star in the making. I will try this out tomorrow!

Many thanks indeed!

Duntowin

• vladx
    edited June 2007
    Options

With pleasure. :D