Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

New HP pre-loaded with Windows 11, when using Bitdefender keeps reverting to desktop.

Options

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Grant 3199 and welcome to the Community!

Cand you share more details with us, so we can advise accordingly? What exactly is reverting to desktop? What other symptoms have you encountered? Please elaborate.

Thank you

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hello Alexandru-BD.

While using both Commsec and another AU banking site via Bitdefender Total Security Build 26.0.21.78 with Windows 11 Home 21H2 Build 22000.795 my screen swaps out of Commsec and other banking sites and reverts to my original desktop, therefore exiting SafePay to a screen I don't want. I constantly have to switch back into BD Safepay to take me back to where I want to be.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Grant 3199,

Safepay will prompt to open or will automatically open only banking websites, as this is a browser designed for online banking activities. If, for some reason, Safepay exits a banking website or does not automatically open one, make sure Encrypted web scan option is turned ON. To find it, go to Protection > click on the Settings button in the Online Threat Prevention module, then make sure the Encrypted web scan slider is set to ON (blue). 

Then open Safepay and access the website you want to be opened automatically or to be prompted for when accessed. Click the the star icon at the end of the address bar. Check the box Automatically open in Safepay then click Create.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hello Alexandru_BD.

Thank you. Yes have checked Online Threat Prevention module, then make sure the Encrypted web scan slider is set to ON (blue) and checked box Automatically open in Safepay. All settings correct on these points. The problem is elsewhere.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

I think your best bet is to contact Bitdefender Consumer Support, by following these steps:

First, take screenshot(s) of the issue

and create a log file on your Windows device using Bitdefender Support Tool, by following these steps:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/1733/

Next, contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail:

https://community.bitdefender.com/en/discussion/91918/bitdefender-websites-and-bitdefender-consumer-support-contacts

with short description of the issue.

After that, you will get an automated reply by the Bitdefender Customer Care Team, with your ticket number.

Now, in reply to that automated reply, you can send the screenshot(s) you already took and the log file you already created in the first step.

Since you are all done, just wait for the support engineers to investigate your issue and find a solution to fix the issue.

Remember that the screenshot(s) and the log file will help a lot to the support engineers for better and faster investigation on your issue and finding a solution.

Regards.

• Hello Gjoksi. Thank you for your suggestion of making a log of events. I will compile and forward to Bitdefender support.