Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

New Zero-day-samples

Davo
edited October 2008 in Sample submission

those new Zeroday-samples Fake-AV, zlob, Undetected, those have a dropper and familiar files,

Important to be detected with "Engine"

I will sent those samples also to support[at]bitdefender. com so maybe they will be added to signature soon but it's still important to write generic code for them.

PS: crysty2k5 , good you removed me from block-posting list, i have not been able to subimit samples for more then 4 days now.

Dont know why you blocked me, but that's not important now, now i can continue subimit "Maybe" :P , let's see :)

Peace out there. :unsure:

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3755" data-fileid="3755" rel="">Zero_day_Samples_1.rar

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3756" data-fileid="3756" rel="">Undetected_zero_day.rar

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited October 2008

Thank you for the samples.

I've told in that PM the reasons for your moderation preview (advertise to other AV software, sites, etc)

If you don't break the forum rules, you can post. If you do, the moderation preview will "hunt" you again :D

p.s.: rememeber that it's nothin' personal :)

p.s.: you can submit sample here too:

virus_submission@bitdefender.com
  • Thank you for the samples.

p.s.: you can submit sample here too:

I know but i prefer that some Lab to reply to me and so i know when the samples will be analyzed and when they will be detected.

And by subimitting them to virus_ submission i get no answer!!