Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How can I download BD Total Beta?

Options

Hi,everyone!

I just registered BD BETA,but after login,I can NOT see any download links.It simply told me that BETA 1 will come out at june 19,though today I haven' seen anything yet.How can I download it?

Thank you!!

Regards!!

Kael'thas

Comments

• Hi!

Firstly you should get an e-mail with a link to the download (if you provided a valid e-mail address). Secondly you can go from time to time here and login to seeif the it was released. ;) The kit will be released today.

Andrei

• Kael'thas
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Hi!

Firstly you should get an e-mail with a link to the download (if you provided a valid e-mail address). Secondly you can go from time to time here and login to seeif the it was released. ;) The kit will be released today.

Andrei

Hi,Andrei,

I DID submit and register in the first few days when the BETA campaign announced and checked it day after day,on 12th it was NOT release and, TODAY ,I've checked it for 5 times---and it have NOT shown up yet.What's the matter?What if there is another delay?

Thank you for your reply!

Regards!!

Kael'thas

• Well, there shouldn't be any delay, the kit should be released today. But there are many many things that can go wrong, because now BTS has to be compatible with Vista too. Today isn't over yet. ;)

Andrei

• khufu
    Options

Andrei, V10.2 is also Vista ready.

Better you say that now is running on X64 OS ;)

• Well not necesarly. If a program is compatible with XP it doesn't mean it is compatible with Vista too. There are many bugs in V10.2 under Vista, so maybe BD programmers tried to eliminate as many as they could.

Andrei

• khufu
    Options
    Well not necesarly. If a program is compatible with XP it doesn't mean it is compatible with Vista too.

Andrei

And who said that? I know that are some issue with Vista OS, but i think is more difficult to create a software to run on x64 .

• You're right here, it's more difficult to write software in 64 bit mode, because, basiccaly, everything changes starting with the memory model and finishing with instructions, CPU registers etc.

Andrei