Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Fails, No Contact Possible

Options

Hi,

Yesterday I purchased Bitdefender Total Security 2009.

I haven't received a confirmation mail with my Serial Number. So I can't activate my product, nor am I able to use the support.

So anyone reading this: please help me to get actually value for my money:

I need my serial number!

Further more: Bitdefender doesn't seem to work at all, stating that my services are not responding.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Regards Roeland Verbeek

Comments

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    Options
    Further more: Bitdefender doesn't seem to work at all, stating that my services are not responding.

Describe the issues with your instalation untill you are able to contact BD support.

Have you removed ANY REMAININGS OF YOUR PREVIOUS SECURITY SOFTWARE and if yes with what and how?

• Niels
    Niels
    edited October 2008
    Options

Hello roeland verbeek,

Take a look at this topic for how to remove a previous installed security solution.

Did you checked your spam/junk mail folder in your e-mail program? If you purchased it trough element5 (digital river) you need to contact there support.

Kind regards,

Niels

• go to there web site and login to your account. you should be able to see it.

• Partially solved:

Hi guys, thanks for your prompt replies!

Yesterday I managed to get into contact with the support team, and they resend the confirmation mail with serial number. So that part is solved.

Unfortunately my HDD is given a SMART event, saying that it might go down in the near future. So I will have to deal with this first. I removed BD and will install it again soon.

Concerning the second topic, services are not responding: the support team send me two links to download monitoring tools. I downloaded them and the dumps prodcued by these tools will be send to the support team.

If I have further info, I will let you know.

Thanks again!

Roeland

• How's your CPU and RAM?

If you run applications or processes that loads too much RAM or CPU, then showing bitdefender may sometimes lead to "Bitdefender service not responding".

• rcverbeek
    edited November 2008
    Options

SOLVED

When I was about to send some logfiles to the BD support team, it all seems to work again. Now, after a few weeks I believe BD is running well.

So I close this thread and have informed the BD support team.

Thnks for all your info!

Regards Roeland