Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

What BD Product/Service Do You Recommend For Me?

Simply_Kathie
edited January 2023 in Antivirus Free

Hi there, still trying the free...anybody here suggest what package is good for: two PCs(Windows), plus four android phones, home use only (could also protect some smart devices, ip or dns attackers, online accounts, etc)...and could an AV protect privacy of chats apps? Thanks!

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited January 2023

The best product as per me for you will be bitdefender ultimate security.

https://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/ultimate-security.html

Bitdefender mobile security for android can scan links in the sms and chat application to see if they are malicious or not. You can use bitdefender ultimate security license to activate bitdefender mobile security for android.

@Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD what is your take on the suggested product for the customer.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hi, thanks for the response, just wondering, is the free version (whether for mobile or PC) is automatically the trial version? Because its already prompting me the remaining days of the "trial" and to upgrade to paid version, though I know I didn't click any 15 day trial

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

The Bitdefender Ultimate Security solution includes these programs/services:

• Bitdefender Total Security (Bitdefender Total Security for Windows, Bitdefender Antivirus for macOS and Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android and iOS)
    • Bitdefender Premium VPN (For Windows, macOS, Android and iOS)
    • Bitdefender Password Manager (For Windows, macOS, Android and iOS)
    • Full Identity Theft Protection (available for USA only)
    • Credit Monitoring (available for USA only)
    • $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance (available for USA only)

The Bitdefender Premium Security solution includes these programs/services:

• Bitdefender Total Security (Bitdefender Total Security for Windows, Bitdefender Antivirus for macOS and Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android and iOS)
    • Bitdefender Premium VPN (For Windows, macOS, Android and iOS)
    • Bitdefender Password Manager (For Windows, macOS, Android and iOS)
    • Bitdefender Premium Priority Support

The Bitdefender Total Security solution includes these programs/services:

• Bitdefender Total Security for Windows
    • Bitdefender Antivirus for macOS
    • Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android and iOS

But, if you wanna protect some smart devices and have full protection, then NETGEAR Armor / Powered by Bitdefender is the right product for you:

Scroll down and check Complete feature list.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited January 2023

Hi @Simply_Kathie,

Based on your requirements, I would go for Premium Security, as it offers complete protection for Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS systems and the 10 slots configuration should cover your needs. This suite also includes the Premium VPN with unlimited traffic and a multiplatform Password Manager. For more sophisticated protection, you can also opt for Netgear Armor.

Later edit: I have now noticed you have purchased Total Security. Welcome to Bitdefender 😊

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user