Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Printer problem

Options

When I want to make a printout on the website of my bank account, I no longer get the screen in which I can indicate how many pages I want to print. Recently I was able to indicate whether I could print a double-sided or single-sided print. In addition, with multiple pages, I could indicate how many and which pages should be printed. I do not suffer from this problem when printing with other software programs. How can I get the selection screen back?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Bolle,

Are you using Safepay by any chance?

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Bolle
    Options

Hallo Alexandru,

Yes i am using safepay.

Regards, Bolle

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

Are you using a physical printer or a virtual printer (such as NitroPDF, PDF Creator or Microsoft XPS)?

This might be a glitch and first I would recommend to use the repair tool below:

Bring up Safepay afterwards and let us know how it goes. Also, make sure that the latest Bitdefender version 26.0.36.193 is installed, as this build contains a fix for a previous Safepay anomaly where it was displayed that virtual printers were not supported even if a physical printer was set as default. Might not be related to the issue you are encountering, but it's worth checking if the software version is up to date. You can right-click on the Bitdefender icon in system tray and select to update from there.

Regards

• Bolle
    Options

I have the correct version of Bitdefender on my PC.

Work with an HP ENVY Photo 6200 PCL-3 (network) printer.

Before the problem, the screen below was shown in which I could choose whether I wanted all pages printed or 1 or 2. This screen does appear if I want to print something from Microsoft Words, but recently no longer in safepay. It must be a setting in BitDefender. Just don't know what and where to look for.

• Bolle
    Options

I uninstalled the program according to the instructions, but I don't get a follow-up screen that allows me to reinstall the program. If I go through your website then I have to buy a new program and that is not the intention. How and where can I find my program to install it again

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

-- STEP 1 --

Repair Bitdefender, by following these steps:

-- STEP 2 --

If the instructions from Step 1 didn't help, uninstall the Bitdefender program using the Uninstall Tool:

or

It will completely remove the program.

Next, reinstall Bitdefender from your Bitdefender Central account, by following these steps:

and see if the issue has been solved, as reinstalling the program usually solves the issues.

-- STEP 3 --

If the instructions from Step 2 didn't help, follow the instructions in this step.

First, take screenshot(s) of the issue

and create a log file on your Windows device using Bitdefender Support Tool, by following these steps:

Next, contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail:

with short description of the issue.

After that, you will get an automated reply by the Bitdefender Customer Care Team, with your ticket number.

Now, in reply to that automated reply, you can send the screenshot(s) you already took and the log file you already created in the first step.

Since you are all done, just wait for the support engineers to investigate your issue and find a solution to fix the issue.

Remember that the screenshot(s) and the log file will help a lot to the support engineers for better and faster investigation on your issue and finding a solution.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi @Bolle,

Access https://central.bitdefender.com/ and log in using your account credentials. From there you will be able to reinstall protection. If the issue persists afterwards, it could be a bug indeed and you should contact the Support teams for further assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards