Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Premium Security install failure & VPN issues

Options

I have Bitdefender Total Security (Family Pack) installed on several PC's. It is expiring on Aug 4th, I found 'Bitdefender Premium Security' listed on the Bitdefender website and purchased that product. I did not renew the Family pack. Soon after the purchase I activated the Premium Version with the supplied Activation code per the emailed instructions. Soon after that I noticed my VPN being updated automatically on a few of my PC's. I noticed under 'Bitdefender Central' none of my PC's show VPN installed or updated to Premium Security. When I go to each individual PC I see the VPN has been updated and seems to be working. They show Bitdefender Premium VPN expiration a year from now.

Under Bitdefender Central looking at each PC, VPN is not installed. Also Bitdefender Total Security is still displayed on each PC and in Central.

I took one PC and UN-installed Bitdefender, VPN and Bitdefender agent. I went to Central, my-devices, add device and downloaded 'Security' software. The email sent to me for Activation also said 'Go to MyDevices, add a device and install Bitdefender Premium Security'.. The description just said 'Security' that's what I downloaded and installed. I installed it on that one PC and it installed correctly. The banner message still shows Bitdefender Total Security but no longer shows the re-renewal message. I ran a Quick Scan, ran with no issues. When I start the VPN it shows a message 'Bitdefender VPN is configuring' it's been running for an hour now. This PC is also showing in Central as Unprotected.

1. How do I get that one PC that I installed the 'Security' software on, connected to Central again.
  2. The VPN software is not working on that PC either
  3. At what point do my PC's start showing 'Bitdefender Premium Security' instead of Bitdefender Total Security.
  4. I only used the Activation code once.

Thanks,

Dave30019

Comments

• Lorigun
    Options

I purchased Premium Security on July 22, 2023 and I purchased VPN on June 10, 2023. It no longer seems to be protecting me from malicious threats for the last week. I have installed and it says I have installation but why is it not working?

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Mike_BD would you have a look into this one, please @dave30019? It sounds like there are some Central account issues going on.

Thank you.

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

Be safe, not paranoid.