Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cant Sumbit Support Ticket on Website.

Options

Been trying to submit a support request about insane RAM usage by my bitdefender client recently, but the website freezes on a loading circle everytime I try to send the ticket in. Any help?

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

The Bitdefender Consumer Support website works fine for me:

Try contacting Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat:

For example: Select How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products -> Troubleshooting -> Bitdefender Total Security, scroll down, click on "Contact Support" in the black rectangle and select "Chat 24/7".

Regards.

• How do I scan an external hard disc using Bitdefender Anti Virus for Mac? Doesn’t seem to be an option?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac can scan external hard drives, but it doesn't have a dedicated option for it. To scan an external hard drive with Bitdefender, you can follow these steps:

1) Connect the external hard drive to your Mac.

2) Open Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac.

3) Click on the Protection tab.

4) In the Antivirus tab, click on the System Scan button.

5) In the Scan Options window, select the Scan External Volumes checkbox.

6) Click on the Scan button.

Bitdefender will then scan the external hard drive for malware. The scan may take some time to complete, depending on the size of the external hard drive.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)