Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Pc Will Not Startup

Options

I have a virus on my other PC - Windows XP. I have a wireless network.

My BitdeFender software had expired on my network and I did not update that PC.

I have tried to remove the virus with SpyBot and downloading BitDefender. It would not complete the inststall of BitDefender. I tried different things and finally restored a copy of my registry. It will startup sometimes with a frozen mouse and keyboard.

Comments

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I have a virus on my other PC - Windows XP. I have a wireless network.

My BitdeFender software had expired on my network and I did not update that PC.

I have tried to remove the virus with SpyBot and downloading BitDefender. It would not complete the inststall of BitDefender. I tried different things and finally restored a copy of my registry. It will startup sometimes with a frozen mouse and keyboard.

Run some scans with MalwareBytes Antimalware, SuperAntispyware, and a-squared antimalware.Before using this free tools disable system restore on all drives and delete all Recycled folders on all partitions(prior you need to disable the Recycle Bin completely). After scaning(in Safe Mode recomended) run the BD Uninstall Tool ,repair/install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable and reinstall BD.

GoodLuck!