Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Bd Total Security 2009 Cant Activate The Firewall

Options

as i dont get help at the german forums i will post my problem here.

everythink works fine but when im trying to activate the firewall, because its service is disabled, it always tells me that bd cant get an connection to the bitdefender virus shield.

i really dont know whats wrong with that.

i tried to uninstall it with the uninstall tool und reinstall it but it doesnt work.

i have uploaded a picture so u can see what i mean.

post-536-1226190581_thumb.jpg

Comments

• noone??

poor softwin.

very poor

• rootkit
    Options

Did you try to uninstall && reinstall BitDefender ? :)

• yes a several times i tried to uninstall and reinstall it but it doesnt help

• Did you try to uninstall && reinstall BitDefender ? :)

I also have uninstalled and reinstalled many times - now have Windows firewall running. When I try to turn Ditbefender's firewall on, I get a "can not contact" message.

Everyone shouldn't be having this much of a problem with a supposedly matur.e product. Last year's product was excellent - one wonders what they did to change that so horribly.

• I have exactly the same problem. everything worked fine (instead of no tray icon). but now the firewall doesn't work anymore (error: no connection to bitdefender virus shield service). So I must use the windows firewall, allthough I payed for BD!

Windows XP

BD Internet Security 2009