Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Internet Security'09 Doesn't Show

Options

Hi,

I've updated BitDefender from 2008 to 2009 (having the same problem with 2008) hoping this problem will be fixed, but it isn't fixed.. it doesn't show when I right click on the icon and click "Show". I'm using Windows Vista (32-bit) on an Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83 GHz processor, with ATI 1250 graphics chip.. 2 GB memory, 256 MB taken from that by the graphics chip. I have tried restarting :( The "Fix all issues" window shows, and setting Game Mode responds.... also, the manual scan feature works.

Any help would be really good, thanks in advance!! ^_^

Comments

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi,

I've updated BitDefender from 2008 to 2009 (having the same problem with 2008) hoping this problem will be fixed, but it isn't fixed.. it doesn't show when I right click on the icon and click "Show". I'm using Windows Vista (32-bit) on an Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83 GHz processor, with ATI 1250 graphics chip.. 2 GB memory, 256 MB taken from that by the graphics chip. I have tried restarting :( The "Fix all issues" window shows, and setting Game Mode responds.... also, the manual scan feature works.

Any help would be really good, thanks in advance!! ^_^

Check if Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is properly installed ,if not repair/reinstall it prior to reinstall BD.

I hope this helps ,but i do not use Vista B)

• Thanks for the reply, I'll re-install it :)

• just reporting back that it worked :D thanks, at last :)