Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antispam

Options

Hello

I have received many emails from spam that contains viruses.

I would like to know a good program that is compatible with the BitDefender antispam, so that the bitdefender block viruses and spam messages

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello Di0g0,

Please do this open your e-mail client press on the settings button that you will find on the antispam toolbar and press on wipe antispam database afterwards press on apply and ok. Now start BitDefender switch to advanced view go to the antispam section and put the slider on moderate to aggressive. Now go back to your mail client press on spammers and select domain name and add this:

*@spam.la (lets say the spam comes from blabla11221@spam.la you need to only add the domain name). Select one of these infected mails and click on this is spam.

If BitDefender already knows the infection BitDefender will not let you open these infected files.

Kind regards,

Niels

• But i dont have a email program. I use www.hotmail.com for read my emails.

• Niels
    Options

Hello Di0g0,

Sorry for this very late reply. But I do this forum only in my free time. It's absolutely normal that BitDefender spam doesn't work for webmail. Only if you let your webmail being downloaded to your mail client. Infact other antispam software will not work either. The only thing that you can do is using the spam filters in hotmail.

Kind regards,

Niels