Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

bitdefender wont install keeps asking to restart

Options
 lcKBNsdfgklrn
lcKBNsdfgklrn 'xdfiogtdfsjk;nsdf;gjndfb;jk,

I try to install bitdefender but i dont come far, after downloading te installer and after the installer downloads all the needed stuf. It wil ask to accept the subscription agreement and by pressing install it wil ask to restart my laptop. When you say yes it will restart. After restarting the laptop it wil ask again to accept subscription agreement and then you end up with thre same question to restart the laptop and so on and so on

Comments

• fred58
    edited February 4
    Options

I have the same problem. any help out there? I am on with a justanswer expert who doesn't seem to be able to help. I post and wait ?

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Activate & Install -> Install -> select your Bitdefender product, for example Bitdefender Total Security, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• fred58
    Options

I went to this page before and they sent me to askanswer? and the tech gave me suggestions that still did not get my BitDefender installed.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

We would require more information to be able to point you in the right direction.

First, do you get any error message whatsoever when trying to install the software? Have you checked if any other security solutions are installed on the device? Does the device meet the minimum system requirements to intall Bitdefender? Are you logged on to Windows with an Administrator account or with a standard (restricted) account? Was Bitdefender previously installed on that device?

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user