Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BTS 2008 new features

Options

Can someone tell me the new features of BTS 2008 ? I can`t find them anywhere :huh: Thank you. :)

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

It's not really alist of new features but you can get an idea for what you are looking for here

• v3nin
    Options
    BitDefender's Total Security 2008 will offer many new enhancements and capabilities, including a new game mode configured to be less intrusive for smooth game playing, a backup feature, system maintenance tools, 64b support for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and many other improvements.

Which are the many other improvements ?

• Which are the many other improvements ?

Bitdefender Total Security 2008 is only available in its Beta version.

I had tested it out and it contains a lot of bugs in it. So it will take a while for it to be fully functional

• v3nin
    Options
    Bitdefender Total Security 2008 is only available in its Beta version.

I had tested it out and it contains a lot of bugs in it. So it will take a while for it to be fully functional

I asked something else. But I see noone (from BD) is not telling me the new features. I think the biggest imprivement is a shining new interface :D (back-up feature and tuneup utilities do not make part of AV )

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=817

• v3nin
    edited July 2007
    Options

The anti-virus module is the same as in BitDefender 10 ;) . BD 11 is just A CLONE OF NORTON 360! You people <deleted>

Norton360_Screen1_large.jpg

1.jpg

• alexcrist
    alexcrist
    edited July 2007
    Options

@v3nin: in your previous post, you seemed to like it; and I quote, "the biggest imprivement is a shining new interface".

Fisrt of all: watch your language! If you don't like a product, just don't use it! It's as simple as that.

Second: Don't you think that the protection and performance of BitDefender is a lot more important then it's looks? I prefere an easy-to-use interface and a powerful protection. I don't care about the looks (but, that's just my opinion).

Third: the screenshot you posted is from BTS Beta 2. In Beta 3, the interface was changed (not by much, but it was changed).

Off-Topic: And, BTW, Microsoft is copying everyone, yet noone seems to care about it. As I said: if you don't like something, remember that nobody forces you to use it!

Cris.

• Niels
    Options

How you can tell it's a clone just because the layout is the same? Take also a look at other products some uses also the same icons and layouts because you use them for free. BitDefender also have the same options but hasn't the same engine as symantec's norton,... .

Regards

Niels