Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

False Positive Report

Options

Starting several weeks ago BitDefender has started reporting trojans, then automatically deleting a number of files on our PC.'s We also stated receiving reports from our customers reporting same. These files are very old and have been scanned many times by various software with no issues.

Here are the details of my system:

BitDefender TotalSecurity 2009 V:12.0.10.3

Virus Definitions: Updated 2008/11/14 06: 14 AM PST

Three of the files in question are wrapped by an access/ content protection program. To run these file a license number is required.

An additional Trojan report is for the program that wraps these file... again, we have used this for 4 years with no issues.

I have attempted to attach these files for review and BitDefender updating however after browsing to the file and staring updating I get an index.php file to download from your site... after doing that nothing happens.

That being the case I sent an email to BitDefender support using the support email form which includes download links to the file.

Please advise if this case will be reviewed given the above

Thanks.

Comments

• csalgau
    Options

Dear sir or madam.

Unfortunately requests like these cannot be processed.

In the future when reporting false positives please provide at least a name for the detection. It is usually enough.

If you have submitted files to our customer support service, it is very unlikely that we can correlate your case with the on-forum topic without some data.

Thank you for understanding.