Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is my device covered ?

Options

I have just installed Total Security onto a new Windows 11 laptop. The computer details show the O/S as being W11 Home Version 23H2 which satisfies the vendors description, however Bitdefender shows me that this device is covered but has a W10 O/S.

Can anybody tell me if the device is actually covered and if it is possible to register the correct O/S with B/D.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @neworld,

What you probably see there is something like Microsoft Windows 10.0.22631, which is actually Windows 11.

This is the version number from Microsoft.

The Windows 11 2023 update, (also known as version 23H2) is the second and current major update to Windows 11. It was shipped as an enablement package for Windows 11 2022 Update, and carries the build number 10.0.22631. The Windows 11 2024 update (also known as version 24H2) is the third major update to Windows 11 and was released back in February.

If the Bitdefender shield is green on your devices and is accompanied by the message "You are safe", then this means the respective devices are protected. 🙂

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Jboomer5
    Options

It seems internet has been blocked either by firewall or ?. I think Bitdefender may be over my illiterate head. How do I unsubsidized, get a refund, get my internet back, and subscribe to a another security program?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited April 20
    Options

First of all, create a new post for yourself and do not ask your query on someone else's post. Second, spamming the forum, especially on another user's post, will lead to a ban of your forum account without any prior notice. I could remove your spam comments, but I would like the admin to see them. Forum support on weekends is not available or limited. Kindly wait for @Alexandru_BD to return on Monday to provide you with a possible solution.

If you are in a hurry, kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Based on your selected product and the type of issue you're facing, you can get in touch with a support representative through email, chat, or a phone call.

If you choose email, you will receive a ticket number on your registered email. The support team will reply within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)