Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Missing Online Backup

Options

I am missing the online backup option. Other posts have mentioned that this option won't work unless its a clean install from a new purchase. I just purchased a one year Total Security 2009 subscription for 3 computers. I have it installed on 2 computers (home & laptop). One is XP one is vista Ultimate. Is there an upgrade I need to purchase for this? I used an evaluation version on a completely different computer and the online backup option was there, but never used.

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello,

OnlineBackup works only with a valid 2009 license key (not with 2008 keys).

If you bought a 2009 version, but OnlineBackup is not available to you, then there might be a problem with your key. In this case, please contact LiveAssistance (Customer Support).

Cris.

• Niels
    Options

Hello aalgar,

Did you already created an online account? If not you need to create one. Start BitDefender switch to advanced view press on registration press on create an account. After that log in to your online account. You can do this here. Enter your log-in files. You will be redirected to the main page of BitDefender press on my page. See if you can't check anything to enable online back-up. Also did you switched to advanced view and went afterwards to back-up?

How did you remove your previous version? Did you used BitDefender uninstall tool (not the default uninstaller).

Kind regards,

Niels