Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Rhapsody Blocked

Options

So I have 2 machines. 1 w/ bitdefender and the other w/ Trend micro. Both have there respected copies of internet security. Same Updates on both machines. IE7 w/ same settins as well as mozilla. both allow Rhapsody to connect to the internet but, when I go to the actual log on in the bitdefender machine it says that there is no internet connection. i looked at the firewall for bd one and it says that its allowed. is there something Im missin to allow Rhapsody to work properly.

Comments

• If by Rhapsody you mean the software that is an mp3 player, than I think I will move this topic to Malware Talk and into False Positive reporting. The only thing is that you should tell me whether you have the last version from the site or something else you have downloaded.

• I have the player downloaded. its the vcast version of rhapsody. it allows me to check my account but not to log on. it says no internet connection when i know there is because it allows searches to be done