Parental Control Password

Hi there,

I want to enable Parental Control on my PC, but when I go to turn it on it prompts me that "A password is required in order to finish this operation." I have tried my MyAccount password, which does not work, and I do not remember creating any other password for BitDefender when I installed it.

Please can you tell me how to bypass this or reset this password so I can enable the Parental Control?

I am using Total Security 2011 on Windows XP.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Hi,

I have created a ticket on your behalf and sent you instructions about how to resolve the issue you encounter. Ticket ID: 201012181011671.

Regards,

• I am facing the same problem. I'm using BitDefender Total Security 2011 on Windows7. When I go to enable the parental control for the first time I saw by default it is enabled. When I'm going to make any changes it prompted the same message.

Please let me know how to solve this issue by resetting the password which already there.(if it is...)

Thanks.

• Unknown
    edited December 2010

Hi AmilaPC,

Please check your email associated with your forum account for instructions on how to resolve the issue you encounter and reset the parental control password.

Ticket ID: 201012291011058

Kind regards,

This discussion has been closed.