How To Add Bitdefender To Taskbar?

I am using the Bitdefender Total Security 2010.

One day by mistake I deleted the Startup programms which includes Bitdefender. I do not know any setting to add it to Startup. So I manually placed bdagent from C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010 to the Startup folder. Now it appears in taskbar also.

My problem is my PC starts slowly now. And Bitdefender icon on taskbar turns to black for say 1 min. It happens everyday. Is there any setting to add bitdeender to startup?

Comments

• Mihaela M.
    edited January 2011

Hi drraman007,

In order to solve this issue I would recommend you to upgrade for FREE to BitDefender 2011. Before going through the upgrade process, I need to know if this new version is compatible with your system.

If you want, you can send me a PM with a Screen Shot with your system configuration or just tell me your general hardware specs (CPU, RAM, System Type...).

In order to see your system configuration, right click on the MyComputer icon present on your desktop and choose Properties.

How to take a Screenshot:

1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint));

3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;

4. Save the file in JPEG format.

Thank you!

• Thanks for support.

Here is my System info:

CPU: Intel Pentium Dual E2140 @1.66 GHz

RAM: 3 GB

Graphics: 1 GB GeForce 9600 GT

• if any one was help me then I not formatted my disk. It is too late.