Just Wondering

How long does it normally take for it to come in the mail? Just wondering if anybody knows...

Comments

• Hello,

Our average response time is 24 hours and maximum 48h via email, however your request will be handled in the shortest time possible.

If you have sent us an email please provide me with the Ticket ID you received in the subject of the automatic reply and I will make sure you will receive a quick response.

Thank you,

Carmen

• No I haven't sent any emails. At the time i posted the question i had just payed for the program and just wondering how long it would take to get it. It is being mailed though correct?

• Exactly where (from whom) did you buy BitDefender? If you bought it online from the BitDefender website, you download the program and can install it immediately.

We need more details of your purchase. What do you mean by "how long it would take to get it?"

Regards,

• George R.
    edited February 2011

Hello protege42040,

I checked and noticed that during the purchase process you did not select a backup disc for delivery.

I have just sent you an email with all the information required to take advantage of your purchase. If downloading the install kit online is an issue, a disc can be ordered from here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. :)

• sorry took so long for me to get back to the forum. but my computer started messing up and I had to put it in the shop, they put antivirus on here for me so now my question for you is how do i go about getting a refund to my credit card for my purchase. there shouldnt be a problem here seein as how i didnt download the program cuz i didnt know

• An answer back on this would be nice.

• What exactly you need assistance with ? George sent you via email all the information on the purchase. Carmen explained you the average response time. If you have any other queries please post them here.

I can't really understand to what are you referring to when you say "How long does it normally take for it to come in the mail?" - BitDefender after you purchased it ?

Please try to be more specific when asking a question.

Regards,

• sorry took so long for me to get back to the forum. but my computer started messing up and I had to put it in the shop, they put antivirus on here for me so now my question for you is how do i go about getting a refund to my credit card for my purchase. there shouldnt be a problem here seein as how i didnt download the program cuz i didnt know

this is what i am asking now. im wondering how i go about getting my money back for the product. i dont see any problem here i never downloaded the product i just payed for it.

• Hello Edward,

I have processed the refund for you, in accordance with our 30day refund policy. I am sorry to see you go.

Have a great day! :)

This discussion has been closed.