Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password Recovery....

hi guys i have a Bdefender total Security... I cant change my settings because i forgot my password...

Please help me......

Comments

• Lionet
    edited November 2010

Hi cywel,

A BD helper will answer you soon probably to reinstall it. Not possible to fix it on our own since the 2008 version.

My tip: put every passwords, activation codes (and so on...) needed by softwares on a notebook you keep at hand (unless you have nosy children of course). We have plenty of codes to remember...

Anyway, put information of your system (O.S, mem, proc...) in your profile. It could help for further answers and save time.

• Hi cywel,

I sent you an e-mail with the instructions you need in order to reset the password you set for your BitDefender.

Thank you!

• Hi cywel,

A BD helper will answer you soon probably to reinstall it. Not possible to fix it on our own since the 2008 version.

My tip: put every passwords, activation codes (and so on...) needed by softwares on a notebook you keep at hand (unless you have nosy children of course). We have plenty of codes to remember...

Anyway, put information of your system (O.S, mem, proc...) in your profile. It could help for further answers and save time.

thanks... i wont be careless this time....

• Hi cywel,

I sent you an e-mail with the instructions you need in order to reset the password you set for your BitDefender.

Thank you!

thank you so much. Sorry for the trouble.

• Hi cywel,

Should you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to come on our forum.

Enjoy using our products!

Thank you!

• Hi cywel,

Should you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to come on our forum.

Enjoy using our products!

Thank you!

hi, my problems still not fix. I received an email that i will receive a response on how to fix my problem within 48hrs.. its been week and yet im still waiting for the response.

• Mihaela M.
    edited December 2010

Hi cywel,

In the 28th day of November I sent you an e-mail with the instructions you need in order to reset the password you forgot. In order to send you that e-mail I used the e-mail address you have associated with your BitDefender Forum account. Today I sent you again that e-mail, please let me know if you received it.

Thank you!

• Hi cywel,

In the 28th day of November I sent you an e-mail with the instructions you need in order to reset the password you forgot. In order to send you that e-mail I used the e-mail address you have associated with your BitDefender Forum account. Today I sent you again that e-mail, please let me know if you received it.

Thank you!

Sorry for the late reply, I was too busy in studies. BTW, I did not received your email. And what is the use of Reference Number?

• Hi cywel,

The ticket id assigned to your issue is: 201011281011309. Please check my e-mails in the inbox folder or in the junk one and in case you still cannot find them, please send me a PM with another e-mail address you are using and I will send you further instructions on how to reset the password you forgot.

Thank you!

• Hi cywel,

Thank you!

HI can I have the instructions for resetting the parental control on BD 2010 (windows 7)

Thanks

Mark

• Hi Mark St,

I sent you an e-mail with the necessary instructions.

Thank you!

• Hello, I have forgotten my parental controls password - could you send me something that would reset it for me??

thanks,

JennyLynn

• Hi cywel,

The ticket id assigned to your issue is: 201011281011309. Please check my e-mails in the inbox folder or in the junk one and in case you still cannot find them, please send me a PM with another e-mail address you are using and I will send you further instructions on how to reset the password you forgot.

Thank you!

wheres the instruction? i need it badly... please...................

• Hello,

cywel: I sent you instructions to the e-mail address you used in order to create your forum account. In case you have another e-mail address, please send me a PM with it and I will use it in order to send again the steps you need.

jennylynn: I sent you the necessary instructions you need in order to reset the password you set for the Parental Control module.

Thank you!

• Hi

Same problem here.Forgotten my parental pass(using Bitdefender Internet Security 2011)

Could you send me the e-mail whit the reset instructions?!

Thank you.

• dfgse
    edited February 2011

I do not know the password for my home network. This network was made using Bitdefender. How can I re-set the password?

• @dfgse

@xsese

Please check your email in the next 10 minutes where you will find instructions on how to reset the password.

• As I don't seem to have any luck in getting a reply to my own thread regarding this subject I will add my request to this list for a password reset for IS 2010. Please reply as soon as possible since I badly need to plug a hole in my firewall. I am using both x86 and 64bit architecture on my PC.

Thank you

• i have the same problem, need to reset my password. pls help

• Mihaela M.
    edited February 2011

Hi gregori and rodkong,

I found that you have posted the same issue in other locations and I answered you there.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you!

• Hey guys please email me the procedure to reset parental Pasword asap..

BD 2010! I need it badly... :(

• Hi Zoheb Daimi,

I sent you via e-mail the necessary instructions, please follow them.

Thank you!

• Hi Zoheb Daimi,

I sent you via e-mail the necessary instructions, please follow them.

Thank you!

Thanks! Its working now!

• Hi Zoheb Daimi,

You are most welcome.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.