Next Build Release Date ?

As longtime user of BD software, I'm urgently waiting for the next release build that will fix the known problems as :

* services stop responding

* huge virus scan does not always ends

* copy of 10GB of files breaks up the vsserv.exe and desktop is behaving like a broken Commodore 64 ;-)

* BD does not work after a wakup after sleep mode

* the system tray icon that sometimes is missing, but service bdagent.exe is running

I'm running on XP SP3. Had 2 or 3 previous versions but never got sooooo much problems with 2011 version. Way too unstable !!!

What is the roadmap guys ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hey guys,

What's up ? Still drinking Ursus and eating mici ?

Stop that and fix all those annoying bugs with this 2011 version. Previous versions were very good but 2011 is crap. My 3yrs licence is expiring soon and I will not extend it for BD products any more.

This is not rocket science, but just a simple anti-virus and firewall (I'm not using all the other fancy stuff) .

Shame on you !

:(

• Correction, the 2010 sucked too, it keeps going grey "not responding" and I have to reboot, been on going problem for LONG time, contacted people here, submitted bug reports and all other log files as requested, still no help, and eventually got no responds on the issue... NOT using this crap software anymore

• Mihaela M.
    edited February 2011

Hi all,

We are sorry for the delay of our answer, and for any inconveniences that we may have created.

SpaceBoy: Be informed that the cause of the 'vsserv.exe is not responding' issue may differ from system to system and we are here for investigating it. In order to troubleshoot it, I created for you the Ticked ID:201102091063985. Please check your e-mail associated with your Forum account, follow the steps I sent you and reply me with all the information I request you.

pkw1: Have you tried the 2011 version, is your system compatible with it ?

If you are interested in using our new released version, in THIS link you have the system requirements for it. Please take a look over them and in case they are compatible, follow the steps from THIS link in order to install it.

Thank you!

• Hello all,

A new product update has been recently released for the English version. You can find here more details about this released update.

Thank you,

Carmen