Unable To Update And Other Issue

Hi Support Team

Im using Windows 7 x64

4GB ram

i5

500 GB HDD

1st problem : about 15 minutes after start the computer ... there is a windows pop up pchooklaugh64.exe stopped working

well ... this pop up shows up and kick me out to the desktop ... sometime hang my game

2nd problem : can not update Bitdifender 2011 ... the update shows very slow and error (-1011) pop up after a long waiting for update

i upload the file you need on Mediafire.com : http://www.mediafire.com/?9vzo5yy8q6t8ew4

the picture is uploaded to the attachment in this post

if you need any more information ... please reply as soon as possiblem

Thank you very Much :P

Domino J

-= Bitdefender's Fan =-

post-22035-1299850640_thumb.jpg

Comments

• an other thing i want to ask as well

when i agree to let Bitdefender support team view my personal infomation .,... what kind of personal infomation are we talking about?

• Hi Domino,

I am currently analyzing the logs you uploaded and you'll have an answer by tomorrow. Regarding the private info you are concerned about I can assure you that the only information we collect with the Support Tool are computer related information such as: PC details (RAM, Processor, videocard, network card etc); Operating System and Service Packs installed; Installed programs and drivers etc.

NO PRIVATE INFORMATION SUCH AS FINANCIAL/PAYMENT DETAILS WILL BE COLLECTED FROM YOUR PC !

Kind regards,

• Thank you so much DanyDan

the infomation about OS ? CD key of windows ?

• No Domino, the Windows CD Key is considered as Private Information and should NOT be shared with anyone. Information about OS means that the tool we use to investigate will gather information about your Operating System (Windows version, files, drivers, Installed Software).

I'll come back with the test results in few hours.

Regards,

• Dear Danny

i have been waiting for 4 days

do you have any result ?

• Hello,

I have replied via email in response to your ticket open with us (ID: 201102181005384).

Best regards,