Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Beta Removal

Options

I have been fortunate enough to experience the joys of beta-testing various versions of BitDefender Total Security 2008 this summer but as the testing is now over and -- alas -- it appears that I didn't win any of the goodies (or even a free license! :( ), I guess I'll have to join the ranks and buy some version...but first I would like to remove all the bits and pieces of the buggy beta versions that might be left (My last install was Beta4).

Could someone please point me to the appropriate BitDefender program removal tool? Thanks,

Philip

(Oh, and if -- the powers that be happen to read this -- and feel an overwhelming need to reconsider and decide that they simply HAVE to send me a license...I would not be upset in the least...and, well, you know my email... B) )

Comments

• Hello,

Folow these steps, it works also for the Beta and the normal versions of BitDefender:

A. Download and save the BitDefender Uninstall Tool on your computer into a location of your choice;

save_ie.jpg

for Internet Explorer users

save_ff.jpg

for Mozilla Firefox users

B. After the download completes go to the location where you downloaded and run (double-click) it;

C. After a couple of moments the uninstall tool interface will appear;

D. Click Uninstall;

bd_uninstall.jpg

E. Wait for the tool to display the completion message and then restart your computer.

Have a nice day,

Rudi Gabriel Bedy

• Thanks...That's the tool I apparently already have -- I didn't realize it would work for the most recent beta.

Philip

• Jayakrishnan
    Options

Can I please know whether the winners of BitDefender Total Security 2008 beta testing has been announced or not?

• Niels
    Options

Hello Jayakrishnan

If you won a price you would have received an email some time ago. The winners were only contacted via mail.

Best regards

Niels

• Hello Jayakrishnan

If you won a price you would have received an email some time ago. The winners were only contacted via mail.

Best regards

Niels

I haved to join bitdefender totall 2008 beta. I haved bugs updated and haved

contacted via mail of bitdefenderBeta.

Please say to me about prize, if Iam winer.

Thank you!

• Niels
    Options

Hello pham hung

All the winners must had received a mail which asks for more information and informed that you have won. If you didn't saw such a mail which means you didn't win anything. So you must found something in the spam folder or in your inbox.

Best regards

Niels

• Hello pham hung

All the winners must had received a mail which asks for more information and informed that you have won. If you didn't saw such a mail which means you didn't win anything. So you must found something in the spam folder or in your inbox.

Best regards

Niels

Hello Niels

I haved reinstall windows vista after use bitdefender totall 2008 beta 4. And I don't backup email for windows mail 7. But I haved to keep a email for bitdefender beta confirm for post has been updated.

This is email.

""""Dear Pham,

The following post has been updated:

Post ID: 1570

Post Subject: bitdefender security center error show

You can read it by signing in your BitDefender Beta Account at http://beta.bitdefender.com/totalsecurity/ and checking the Submitted Bugs section.

Regards,

The BitDefender Team

http://www.bitdefender.com""""

And I haved contacted via mail with contact for (BitDefender Beta.contact).

Please confirm email to me again.

Thank you!

"My email in the forum and acount beta the same."