Autocad & Bitdefender
On installing BitDefender AntiVirus Free Trial 2010, standard installation
on various computers running XP and having 2GB of memory,
AutoCad 2009 became virtually unworkable on these computers.
Does BitDefender eat a significant portion of that memory,
or is there a known incompatibility with AutoCad 2009?
On uninstalling BitDefender, the situation normalized again.
A potential customer
All Time Leaders
- 2K All Categories
- 938 Windows
- 103 Mac
- 354 Mobile Security
- 267 VPN
- 303 Central & Subscriptions
- 344 Other Products & Services
- 77 Security Research Team
- 134 Product features and Ideation
- 128 Enterprise Security
- 606 General Topics
- 160 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics