Autocad & Bitdefender
On installing BitDefender AntiVirus Free Trial 2010, standard installation
on various computers running XP and having 2GB of memory,
AutoCad 2009 became virtually unworkable on these computers.
Does BitDefender eat a significant portion of that memory,
or is there a known incompatibility with AutoCad 2009?
On uninstalling BitDefender, the situation normalized again.
A potential customer
All Time Leaders
- 2.4K All Categories
- 1.3K Windows
- 145 Mac
- 420 Mobile Security
- 358 VPN
- 372 Central & Subscriptions
- 404 Other Products & Services
- 89 Security Research Team
- 148 Product features and Ideation
- 180 Enterprise Security
- 667 General Topics
- 185 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics