Antispam Toolbar Issue(tunderbird)

AntiSpam Toolbar is not working properly with Thunderbird 3.1.10. Many of wizards doesn't open(via toolbar).I'm using BitDefender Internet Security 2011(14.0.30.357).Please fix it!

post-41586-1308921075_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Please try the suggestions in this KB article and let us know if the problem is resolved.

Regards,

• Hello, I have gone through the article but my problem isn't solved. The article mostly helps for Outlook but not for Thunderbird.Thank You.

• Hello,

Be kindly informed that the issue was taken into consideration and escalated for resolution to the respectful department. As soon as the fix will be released, I will let you know.

Best regards,

• The same problem is also in 2012 version. I have created topic in that section also..... Why don't you fix?

• Hello

The current situation will be solved soon with a product update.

Bitdefender 2011 will be compatible with Firefox 8 and Thunderbird 8.

Bitdefender 2012 is already compatible with them.

Thank you.

• Hello

The current situation will be solved soon with a product update.

Bitdefender 2011 will be compatible with Firefox 8 and Thunderbird 8.

Bitdefender 2012 is already compatible with them.

Thank you.

I've updated my BDIS today for 2012, but no toolbar on thunderbird ... It's still bdtoolbar 7.0, what's the new version, and where can i find it ?

• Hello

I was talking about Firefox.

For Thunderbird, a solution will delivered via Automatic Update soon, for Bitdefender 2012 and 2011.

Thank you in advance for understanding.

Have a nice day.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello,

The toolbar is now compatible with Firefox 10+ and Thunderbird 10+, including the latest build 13.

Thank you!