Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Access Parental Controls?

Options

Hi,

My dad recently bought BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011. I want to block a site that I go on too much (SevenForums.com) but I can't find any Parental Controls option. I've searched around a bit and can't find anything that helps me. I've attached a screenshot of my dashboard. It doesn't even have to be from Parental Controls, I just want to block that one site.

I would prefer if I can block it from:

Monday-Thursday 4.30pm-8.30pm

...but if there's no option for that, it's fine. If you can think of any program that can do that, it would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Jaidyn

post-68148-1311576587_thumb.png

Comments

• nikki605
    edited July 2011
    Options

Welcome to the forum. :)

That's correct, BD Antivirus Pro 2011 (which is the product I have installed) does not have Parental Controls. It also does not have a firewall. Those are 2 of the differences between the 3 BD products as you can see in this Comparison Chart.

Assuming that you are using the Windows built-in firewall, the easiest way to accomplish what you want is to block the site in the Windows firewall.

Regards,