Parental Control Password Recovery

I have forgot my parental control password so can anyone help please?

my e-mail is mohannad.abbady@yahoo.com

Comments

• Hello and welcome on our Forums!

Please provide me with your active license key along with the email you used when purchasing BitDefender. These type of requests are only sent to the email used to purchase BitDefender, for security reasons.

Send me the requested information via PM (Private Message). To do that click on the small arrow pointing down next to my forum name and select "Send a message".

Best regards,

Please provide me with your active license key along with the email you used when purchasing BitDefender. These type of requests are only sent to the email used to purchase BitDefender, for security reasons.

Send me the requested information via PM (Private Message). To do that click on the small arrow pointing down next to my forum name and select "Send a message".

Best regards,

Having the same problem, I have PM details to you

Mark

• Hello Mark,

I will send you the instructions via email shortly. Your ticket ID is: 201108221031247.

If you need any further assistance please let me know.

Regards,

Best regards,

Also having same issue. Sending you my information in a message. Thanks.

• Hello,

Bynum5: Created a ticket with ID: 201109081002841. Please confirm that the issue is now resolved.

Kind regards,

• me too... please help me....

• Hi

Please check you PM.

I have send you further instructions.

For other requests, please open a new topic. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.