Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

After Install 2012,all My Jdownloader Cant Use Anymore.

Options

Hi,

Any setting from 2012,to let my JDownloader and other download manager work again?

I believe it can do it,like I believe Bitdefender :rolleyes:

Comments

• i got the same problem.

server does not allow multi connections.

download failure.

without bitdefender IS 2012 installed, everything works normally

• now i notice even Outlook,and some site like www.bitdefender.com also get block :wacko:

once i uninstall 2012 everything go back to normal

• Dear All,

Sorry to say,I will wait until 2012 having lastest batch ,then will install...

if not all my daily jobs is on hope.

thanks

• There is a workaround that will disable the TrafficLight - the module causing the issue. You will need to rename the file BDTL.DLL from the installation folder in Windows Safe Mode.

bdtl.dll default file location:

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\Bitdefender 2012

- you can rename the file from bdtl.dll into bdtl.old;

NOTE:

- you need to keep the updates disabled so the file will not be restored after you've renamed it;

[how to start Windows in Safe Mode]

If Windows is the only operating system installed on your computer, start into Windows Safe Mode with these instructions:

* If the computer is running, shut down Windows, and then turn off the power

* Wait 30 seconds, and then turn the computer on.

* Start tapping the F8 key. The Windows Advanced Options Menu appears. If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a "keyboard error" message. To resolve this, restart the computer and try again.

* Ensure that the Safe mode option is selected.

* Press Enter. The computer then begins to start in Safe mode.

* When you are finished with all troubleshooting, close all programs and restart the computer as you normally would.

this helped for me

• now i notice even Outlook,and some site like www.bitdefender.com also get block :wacko:

once i uninstall 2012 everything go back to normal

What you mean by "now" ? What have you changed or what exactly happened on the PC for this issue to occur ?

Furthermore what you mean by "get blocked" ? Blocked by what module ? What notification you see on the screen ?

Please provide more details.

Last but not least, regarding the Jdownloader issue, I do believe that it will also be resolved with the IDM issue. I will conduct few tests on Monday and, if the issue is different, I will escalate it for resolution to the Dev. Team.

Kind regards,

• What you mean by "now" ? What have you changed or what exactly happened on the PC for this issue to occur ?

Furthermore what you mean by "get blocked" ? Blocked by what module ? What notification you see on the screen ?

Please provide more details.

Last but not least, regarding the Jdownloader issue, I do believe that it will also be resolved with the IDM issue. I will conduct few tests on Monday and, if the issue is different, I will escalate it for resolution to the Dev. Team.

Kind regards,

renaming bdtl.dll and disabling update function, helped me on the jdownloader problem

• this helped for me

is no point to rename the dll and disable the updater.

I had uninstall the 2012 and go back to normal

that mean 2012 having issue.

Let them solve the final problems.

Thanks

javakit :rolleyes:

• Unknown
    edited August 2011
    Options

Hello,

Pootch: Thanks for the feedback. I strongly believe that this issue will be resolved in the same time with the one involving IDM as being strongly related.

The IDM / Jdownloader issue will be resolved with the next product update for the Traffic Light module. I will post in the Update section, under "Product Updates" when it will be release.

The point of renaming that dll is to apply the workaround for the reported issue. You have indeed the option to downgrade to 2011 and wait for the fix via the automatic update module.

• To make it working i use the tutorial from pooch:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry118870

and my DDL version is: 15.0.27.318

• Hello,

Jonny0r: you should have the dll file version: 15.0.27.333. Please update BitDefender then restart the PC in order to apply the latest BitDefender updates. After restart check to see if the file has now the correct latest version or you still have .318.

• Hello,

I just upgrade on my second PC to 333 but for me its still not working :(

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi

I am sorry for the delay of our answer and I hope to assist you in a timely fashion from now on. I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to convey our apologies in regards to the situation created.

The current situation should be solved with the latest product update, 15.0.33.1409

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=28647

If you still encounter this issue, please post here.

Thank you.