Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Pointblank Problem

Options
ughihazaskhi
edited September 2011 in General

Here's my problem

cd9zos8d.png

When I uninstall the product my PointBlank run perfectly.

Comments

• Hello ughihazaskhi,

Please try disabling the Active Virus Control temporarily (for testing purposes) and let us know if the problem persists.

Cris.

• @cris

Thanks for quick response everything is alright now

by temporary turning off the active virus control

when I'm on the game.

• Hi,

If the problem is fixed by disabling AVC, then you can add the game's executable to the Excluded Processes list. This way, that specific process will be ignored by AVC (thus will work OK), and you won't have to completely disable AVC to play the game (thus avoiding an annoying operation, and keeping a higher security on your system).

Open BitDefender, go to Antivirus -> Exclusions, click on Excluded Processes and add the game's main executable there. Then try and see if the game works with AVC enabled. Post back the result.

Cris.

• Hello,

Can you please provide me with more details about 'PointBlank' ? I will need the following details:

- a download link for PointBlank;

- the exact version you are using;

- a support tool log;

- the dump file created when the program crashed: click on 'Save...' then send me the output file;

Are you referring to the Point Blank game released by Namco also known as Gun Bullet?

Regards,