Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]bitdefender Internet Security 2012 Installer Not Responding

Options
varunit
edited September 2011 in Installation

Hello, I am trying to install BD IS 2012, It proceeded to till the following screen and then stopped responding at all.. I had waited for more than half an hour..

post-22994-1316865262_thumb.jpgstopt.jpg

Comments

• I have also tried BD uninstaller tool, but after when i try to install, the installer still pauses at the install files step..

• Which installation fille are you trying to install? Since you didn't state which version of BDIS 2012 (32-bit or 64-bit) you are trying to install, have you tried the full-file download version? If not, you can find a link to it in this pinned topic.

Also, it would help to know the following:

- Which Windows OS is installed - WinXP, Vista or Win7?

- What Windows Service Pack (SP) is installed - SP1, SP2, SP3, etc.?

- What is the architecture of the Windows OS - 32-bit or 64-bit?

- Do you have any other security program(s) currently installed on your PC?

- Did you uninstall any other security program(s) prior to installing or attempting to install BD?

- If the answer to question 6 is YES, what method did you use to uninstall each - the program's Windows Start Menu 'Uninstall' function, Windows Add/Remove Program function, the company's standalone downloaded uninstall tool or a third party uninstaller such as Revo Uninstaller?

- What type/speed processor (CPU) is in your PC?

- How much memory (RAM) is in your PC?

Regards,

• Thanks for the response..

I am trying to install 32b version of BD IS 2012. in win 7 x86 OS,2Gb RAM,500GB HD..

I am sure that I don't have any other security products installed. I have removed all including MBAM pro prior to start the installation and cleaned my system using 3 registry cleaners...

I have downloaded the full setup (226 MB) more than a month ago. It installed successfully.Then I uninstalled it and switched to some other security program.

Now when I try to install using the same installer, it stuck at that "install files" option..

• Downloaded the latest version of BD IS 2012 from the pinned link in your previous post. Installed it successfully in my system. Thanks a lot for your help... :)

• You're welcome. Glad you were able to get it installed. :)

I will close this topic as resolved. Feel free to start a new topic, if needed.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.