I have this error too so I need some help. Thank you!
Windows 7 x64 ServicePack 1
Hi Mihai and welcome to our forums.
Sorry for delaying our answer.
In order to help you with this issue, we kindly ask you to send us a screenshot of the error message that you receive as follows:
1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard)
2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint))
3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;
4. Save the file in JPEG format (BMP format is too big to upload)
5. Attach the screenshot in your next post.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Have a nice day.
Rich Text Editor.
To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph.
An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu.
Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.