Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Parental Control And Yahoo Mail

Options

the only way I can use yahoo mail is by turning off parental control

I am using bit defender total security 2012

When I try to access my mail I have limited access at best to my mail. menus go missing like delete

Comments

• Since you have BDTS 2012 installed, I am moving your post from the 2011 forum to the 2012 forum where it will receive the proper attention.

Regards,

• OK, thanks

• Since you have BDTS 2012 installed, I am moving your post from the 2011 forum to the 2012 forum where it will receive the proper attention.

Regards,

Looks like no one is reading this. anyone else out there that can help me please?

• Hello,

Please check the Parental Control status for the Windows Username you are currently logged on. What age is it set to? Try to set it to 18+ (a.dult) and check if the issue persist.

What browser are you using? What Operating System?

• Hello,

Please check the Parental Control status for the Windows Username you are currently logged on. What age is it set to? Try to set it to 18+ (a.dult) and check if the issue persist.

What browser are you using? What Operating System?

only one user on that computer

I first set to 18, then remove the 2 categories matur.e content and p@rnography (only those 2 categories are blocked, I checked)

i tried using web control and allowing the yahoo mail as well.

sometimes I will make a change and it will allow me access to yahoo mail but then a day later (or maybe its just the next time i reboot) its back to not working.

windows vista

• Update, I just tried it on my computer (windows 7) and same thing. here is what i did

go to parental control and turn on. then set to 18+ then go to category and block both **** and matur.e content.

try and access yahoo mail next. when you go to the inbox you will see all the controls missing like delete and so on.

next turn off parental control and refresh that yahoo mail page and the controls are back.

• Hello,

Can you please post a screenshot of the page without the controls? Thanks!