Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]purchased License Key Being Invalidated

Options
manekkohli
edited November 2011 in Installation

I may just be posting this in the wrong sub-section of the forum, but since my problem occurred during the installation process, I'm posting it here.

A few days ago I purchased Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012 (1 Year protection for upto 3 PCs) and today morning I inserted the CD, chose the software I intend to install, downloaded the latest files and then arrived at the part where I was supposed to enter my license key and E-Mail Id. I entered the License Key Number that was stuck underneath step 3 of my bitdefender 2012 Quick-Start Guide along with a valid E-mail address. However a cross appeared in front of the the entered license key with the statement "The key you have entered is not valid. Please enter a valid product key" written underneath the register now button. I re-entered the key many times and even tried entering the Serial No. underneath the box of the software but each time I witnessed the same problem.

Please suggest a solution for me.

Thank You.

Comments

• After retrying again and again it finally worked. I wonder what the problem was. Anyways, all's sorted out so you can close this post or whatever.

• There may have been a temporary problem with the registration servers. But, glad you were finally able to get registered.

I will close this topic as resolved. Please feel free to start a new topic should the need arise. :)

Regards,

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

Thank you for your feedback.

I declare this topic resolved.

Have a nice day.

This discussion has been closed.