Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Win32.virtob.z

Options

Hi,

Can't attached my file. I can zip it with password. Then it wouldn't let me unzip.

Anyone elsehave this win32.virtob.Z problem?

Comments

• ssgg
    edited September 2007
    Options

anyone can help me get rid of this virus? pretty please

• Niels
    Options

Hello ssgg

Did you already booted your pc into safe mode? You can do that by rebooting your pc and press several times on the F8 button before the windows loading screen choose safe mode. Log in with your account and follow these instructions.

Best regards

Niels

• thanks for the suggestion. Already try that before.

In the end I did a full install. This is because I couldn't even attached a copy of a virus for the lab guys to look at.

• Niels
    Options

Hello ssgg

All moderators except super moderators don't work for Softwin (BitDefender). We all are volunteers.

I suggest that you contact live support. You can contact them here. Press on the icon of the girl and choose technical support.

Best regards

Niels

• The problem with Virtob is that there are too many versions (sometimes 2 or 3 on a day), and some of them have bugs, making the disinfection process impossible. If the user has a really bad luck to get infected with one of those versions, there is too little we can do to help him.

• Niels
    Options

Dear Raul TOSA

Thanks for the clarification. Do other antivirus vendors have the same problems? So the only solution is a clean install of the infected executables?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Niels

• It depends on the version. We're trying to keep the removal up to date, for the version where the disinfection is possible. I really don't know if other AV vendors do the same, but they should ;)